I'm Back and Healey Sighting

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: I'm Back and Healey Sighting
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 14:38:10 -0800
My loss of List mail was evidently my fault.  The 'Delete' button and the
'Block' button are right next to each other on the Tool Bar.  Must have hit the
wrong one when deleting a List message (there was nothing in my 'Filter
Manager' window).  Didn't think the 'Block' function was working considering
all the spam I get that appears to be from the same sources.

Healey sighting?  This may have been mentioned during my absence but I caught a
quick glance of a trailer for the movie "The Wedding Date".  There was a black
late-model Healey heading straight for the camera.  Debra Messing (Will and
Grace) goes to London for a wedding.  The movie has been panned by most
critics.  They just do not understand that any movie can be a 'hit' if it has a
Healey in it!

It's good to be back.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA