California drives

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: California drives
From: Michael Gougeon <kaynmike.bham@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 00:12:32 -0800
Does it count if it's in West Hollywood? I would guess it remains the
same as .....well a long time ago. From the top of ...I think it's called
"Sunset Mesa Drive" down to ...well Sunset. Very late at night in a
quite-new MGA, cars parked on both sides, all downhill so it all went by
quickly. Maybe the old bias ply tires made more noise than was needed for
the thrill, but once a week for the summer of  '61, it was grand.
Mike Gougeon 55BN2