geez

Re: GEEZ vs. G Tech Pro RR

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GEEZ vs. G Tech Pro RR
From: Charles Moss <charlesmoss@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:08:34 -0500
Lost post from earlier:

It would certainly be nice to integrate other data capture sources into
Geez.  I have data logging built into the engine management software,
plus a simple suspension travel/wheel speed logger that's being built
at the moment.  I'd love to integrate at least rpm and the suspension
data into Geez.

Perhaps an enhancement would be to build in a hook to allow importing
foreign data into a run log ?

Relatedly, I want to pull Geez data into a spreadsheet to track data
from a suspension and wheel speed logger.  Does anybody know the output
rate when logging via a Palm ? I read that the rate defaults to 20Hz
when using a laptop, but there's no mention of the output rate used
with a Palm.

Charles Moss
ESP #20