geez

Re: [SCCA-DMOD-EMOD] Extreme GEEZ??

To: rasmussend@mindspring.com, SCCA-DMOD-EMOD@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [SCCA-DMOD-EMOD] Extreme GEEZ??
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:34:45 EST
Del,

If a "miracle" happens, I'll be in Topeka for the Pro this weekend.
Hope to capture some GEEZ runs with my kart, although there
are bigger issues to deal with that puts data collection on a back
burner.

Seems as though what you need is a program called "GEEZ Key"
which is downloadable off of the extremegeez.com website.  I'll
put a floppy copy of it in with the Topeka stuff.  If I do make the trip,
(you M1 guys do need a 5th driver!) you can copy my copy.

Win XP seems to have a problem seeing the dongle.  One thing
I have found is that it has to be attached to the port when you boot
the system, or GEEZ will only operate in demo mode.

When I went to the XP laptop, I had the same problem you describe.

Alan