geez

Re: How to cut a run short?

To: cteague@cox.net
Subject: Re: How to cut a run short?
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 23:56:31 EDT
Chris,

Bring up the run, and find the spot where you think the lights for
the end of the timed section were.  You can do this on the map,
but I usually use the accel/deccel graph since I know when I let
off of the power and go to the brakes right after the lights.

Click on that spot, and use the forward and reverse arrows in the
upper left hand of the screen to incrementally adjust your position.

When you have the spot you want, push <shift>  <end> and the
part you want to cut off will be "ghosted" on the map.  Then just hit
the <delete> key and all after your chosen spot will be eliminated.

I'd suggest doing this step before adjusting the end speed of the
run to improve your map appearance.

Alan