geez

Cheap Palm Deals

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Cheap Palm Deals
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 09:54:27 -0700
I thought I'd pass this along for those that might have
missed it.  This website has reconditioned Palm M100s for
$49.99 plus shipping at $8.99.  The Palms are actually
sourced from the PalmFactoryStore, and they have a 90 day
warranty.  If you are looking for a cheap Palm you can
dedicate to GEEZ, this is it!

Here's the link:

http://www.half.com/cat/buy/inv.cgi?offer_id=1083815907&meta_id=5

--Byron Short