fot

[Fot] Triumphs killing it at Blackhawk Farms

To: Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Triumphs killing it at Blackhawk Farms
From: Jason Ostrowski via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2024 23:31:45 -0500
This should come as no surprise but several of our FOT guys dominated this
years Blackhawk Classic.
Our Triumph dudes swept up glory and were the noticeable crowd favorite.

My A + award goes to Alex Schliesinger,;
Fast all weekend in his TR7â?¦all the while enduring the questionable help from
his crazy father in law.

Our Group 2 guys were in the top Five for all the races.
Truth be told, it was Dave Amys as our # 1 rep for the Triumph Badge.
Dave Nipped  at at heals of an overall win for the Big Showâ?¦. so close!
Unfortunately- at the entry to turn sixâ?¦ the track is not quite wide enough
for 4 cars.
Lack of Roadway width left Dave as an impressive runner up to the Red Alfa in
the group 2 feature race.
Super exciting to watch.

On endurance; it was, of course Tony Drewsâ?¦ who finished every single one one
of the damn exhausting weekendâ??s races(5) and 2 practices and 3 qualifying
sessions. But For Big Show time he had his hands full with a fast Elva Courier
and lite sprites.
Mark Fisher deserves a big shout out! for bringing to life a car, a dream, and
the legacy of a great old Triumph Pal of mine - Glade Snodgrass.
Glade passed on a couple years back.
Mark ended up with all the cars that Glade had held together with Zip ties and
bubble gum.
And In no small feat,  Mark put in months of effort and finished most of the
weekend in his own new and improved iteration of Gladeâ??s Spit-six.
Well done Mark!

Lots of details left out. But that is some highlights
We did some good racing!

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
1969 Triumph GT6+ racecars Sent from my iPhone