fot

[Fot] Housekeeping after a super Kastner Cup weekend

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Housekeeping after a super Kastner Cup weekend
From: yellow04 via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 14:49:58 -0400
As the keeper of the roster, I was in the unique position to realize
there were a few racers and at least one crew at PittRace to add to the
official ranks of the FOT. Look for me to sponsor 4 new members in
subsequent posts. I'll also put something together to try to cover the
highlights of the event for me.

A question to the folks who were at PittRace this past weekend, does
anybody have contact info on Spitfire racer Jay Their, he is not on my
list!
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com