fot

[Fot] Thank you on the posters. Portland & Kas Prints.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Thank you on the posters. Portland & Kas Prints.
From: Joe Alexander via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 12:38:14 -0500
My stash of Portland Posters are gone. Ten Kas Kastner Commemorative Prints, by
Clark Lincoln,  are going to Toni Kastner Moran with the balance going to the
UK.

The good news is that I think Curt Johnston has some inventory.

I have Kastner Decals and FOT Decals, left, if anyone remains interested.

Toni Kastner Moran was really taken with the Clark Lincoln Print. Her
appreciation of this made the whole project worth while.

Thank you, Clark Lincoln. Shawn Frank is also doing his part to advance the
Kastner Legacy.

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613