fot

[Fot] Car wanted

Subject: [Fot] Car wanted
From: sjanzen at me.com (Scott Janzen)
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 10:55:49 -0500
Hi, list, I?m getting the urge to pick up a car for the Spring - a street car.
I?m contemplating a TR6, but would consider just about anything - love to get
my hands on a shoebox Ford with a flathead, for example, an early 50s Hudson,
or British cars other than a Triumph.  Can?t afford the Italians, other than
Fiats, and I?ve had plenty of those (though I would consider an 850).  I don?t
mind something needing some work, but am not looking for a major bodywork
project.  If anyone has anything they are considering parting with, let me know.

Ok, so I?ve also been contemplating setting up a TR6 for racing - totally
separate project.  If anyone has a TR6 race car in any condition that they want
to part with, I?d love to hear about it.

Have a happy new year everyone!  The relatives have cleared out, and I?m off to
the garage to start assembling another race engine for the GT6.

Scott Janzen