fot

[Fot] TR6 parts wanted

Subject: [Fot] TR6 parts wanted
From: bschirano at yahoo.com (Brian Schirano)
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 17:09:12 +0000 (UTC)
I was at Quantum Mechanics a year or so ago and he had a box full of stub
axles. ?I should have got two spares myself but was more on a mission about a
transmission rebuild
26A GT6+, 28 TR6Brian Schirano
585-305-0349 Cell?
BSchirano at yahoo.com

On Saturday, July 29, 2017, 7:20:40 PM EDT, Enquiries Road & Track via Fot <fot