fot

[Fot] Tire sized

Subject: [Fot] Tire sized
From: ponobill at gmail.com (Bill)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 16:54:07 -0700
Impossible without major modification, and pointless besides. Peyote, at one
point in it?s long history, had a plexiglass wing and 7? home made rims with
slicks. I never drove it like that, but I did try some slightly larger than 6?
slicks once. Handled like crap no matter what I did to it, lost an easy 10 MPH
in top speed, and finally broke an axle, just to drive the point home.