fot

[Fot] Doughnut on the table

Subject: [Fot] Doughnut on the table
From: dlhogye at comcast.net (davehogye)
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 15:45:35 +0000 (UTC)
That's pretty funny, Jason. stale doughnut
I did something similar, but with a much less important part...the anti-rattle
spring that goes on the throw-out bearing, clutch shaft.
I should have tidied my work bench a little earlier, I would have seen it.
I thought long, of a way to remedy the matter with a substitute so I wouldn't
have to pull the trans. Then I decided that in the time taken to thing about
it, I could have the trans out.
I thought it was good practice in the case of a R&R at the track too.
It think it took a little over an hour to fix my mistake.

Dave