fot

[Fot] Bell Helmet Visor - needs a new home

Subject: [Fot] Bell Helmet Visor - needs a new home
From: sbarr at McCarty-Law.com (Barr, Scott)
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 14:57:24 +0000
Hello,

I have a "new" visor which I bought last year for my Bell helmet.  It fits Bell
M2 and Sport II forced air helmets, according to Pegasus - photo my helmet
attached.  It's "new" because it has a few race weekends on it.  Pegasus part
number 2316-Amber.  Amber in color.

I offer it here because I found when I needed to order a new one that it was
pretty much the last available replacement visor for my helmet on the face of
the earth - hence the amber color.  If you have one of these helmets and need a
replacement or backup visor, let me know.

Important to note that the amber visor color washes out yellow, making it look
white.  Makes yellow flag situations interesting.

If you're interested, let me know.  $20.

Scott (B.)