fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup Airport Rides

Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup Airport Rides
From: jason at multivintage.com (Jason Ostrowski)
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 20:36:40 -0500
Ken and all People flying into Milwaukee...
An acquaintance of mine has a cab company that works all the towns close to
Blackhawk Farms.
I have contacted him and he will be able to give us a special price from
the Milwaukee airport to the track and track back to the airport. He has
ten cars and vans in his fleet.
Keep this in mind.
Although it is not a free service, it should be a good choice.
When the event gets closer we can arrange the pick-up as needed.
Just let me know and we can make it all happen fairly easily.
He gave me an approximate cost of something around $50.00 for a door to
door arrangement.
Hope this helps.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing