fot

Re: [Fot] Canadian Historic GP at Mosport June 2015

To: Mike Jackson <grandwazoo@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Canadian Historic GP at Mosport June 2015
From: Robert Deanes via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 11:30:10 -0400
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>

--001a113b00eceeca200516ad5574

Sounds like fun !

--
rob deanes
TR Racer

--001a113b00eceeca200516ad5574

 class=3D"gmail_quote">On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 11:08 AM, Mike Jackson via F=
ot <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net"; target=3D"_b=
l_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left=
:1ex">Well, I wont have my TR3 with me at Mosport but there will be three o=
f us from the South US looking to scare the crap out of a few Spitfires in =
our FVs.=C2=A0 Watch for us on the inside of any turn that has a braking zo=
ne before it.<br>
Mike Jackson<br>
-----Original Message-----<br>
&gt;From: Yellow04 via Fot &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@au=
tox.team.net</a>&gt;<br>
&gt;Sent: May 22, 2015 9:45 AM<br>
&gt;To: &quot;<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</a>&=
quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</a>&gt;<=
br>
&gt;Subject: Re: [Fot] Canadian Historic GP at Mosport June 2015<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;What I find so cool about Mosport is every time they have a new racing =
legend speak at the dinner, the first thing out of their mouths is &quot;th=
is is my favorite track&quot;. No wonder it&#39;s mine, too.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;This TR/MG challenge deal that Russ put together is another bonus to dr=
ive the best track in North America, even more track time!!! VARAC is a gre=
at club, clean competitive drivers. The border crossing is a no-brainer.<br=

&gt;<br>
&gt;I hope a bunch of you guys can join us!<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Henry Frye<br>
&gt;New Yellow<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt; -----Original Message-----<br>
&gt;&gt; From: Russ Moore<br>
&gt;&gt; Subject: [Fot] Canadian Historic GP at Mosport June 2015<br>
&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt; Calling all Triumphs and MG racers-Canadian Historic Grand Prix at=
 Mosport<br>
&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;June 19-21 2015 with an optional test day on Thursday June 18th.<br=

&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;_______________________________________________<br>
&gt;<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</a><br>