fot

[Fot] Season Finally at Roebling Roads Raceway with the VDCA

To: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Season Finally at Roebling Roads Raceway with the VDCA
From: Robert Deanes <rfdeanes@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 08:53:33 -0500
 The season finally was a little rainy but we got most of our track time
even in the light rain. We had a total of 100 entrees  not counting the BMW
crowd and of that we had 3 TR-4s and 4 Spitfires, one Spitfire ended in
going home on Saturday due to loseing third gear but the rest of us ran on
with very little problems at all, a good showing for the Triumph racers.
Saturday night the VDCA feed us all with pig, oysters, beer, and wine with
a great time to be had by all. Thanks goes to Mike Jackson for making this
all happen with all his efforts.
Merry Chrismas to all and hope that we all have a great racing time next
year !

--
rob deanes
TR Racer