fot

Re: [Fot] Exhaust Header

To: "'Kas Kastner'" <kaskastner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Exhaust Header
From: "Van Mulders Marcel" <van.mulders.marcel@telenet.be>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 20:38:26 +0100
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
 Kas,
Yes, big news, my Stuska engine dynamometer (of Powertest inc.) will be
running in a month or so. The purpose built cell is about ready.
The hardware : all the Stuska parts and  most of the additional plumbing,
cooling, electricity ... are in place. I've also the 4cyl and 6 cyl TR
engines rear  plate and cankshaft adaptors. But there are still a myriade of
smaller things to do. I've surely underestimated the work that is involved.
The dyno can run manually or automatically to instructed programs and the
recorded data can be sent by email : be sure you will get results, inclusive
a lot of questions!
Marcel.

  _____