fot

Re: [Fot] Nice TR3 Interior

To: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>, "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nice TR3 Interior
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 19:20:18 -0700
Dry LAKE beds (Mojave desert) used for high speed runs and you had a neat
plate you could remove and make it a straight through exhaust system. Easy
to use and LOUD. When you had the money you went to Bonneville and tried the
Salt flats. But up there no one cared how loud it was. (no people for twenty
miles) Early 50's.