fot

[Fot] Watkins Glen Tshirt design

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Watkins Glen Tshirt design
From: <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 13:56:32 +0000
The discussion about the T shirt/hoodies/golf shirt/ 3 button Oxford or any
other peripheral stuff, like baseball caps is great! It really doesn't matter
to me what we decide on...
The FOT gets my "family discount" (25% off) for art work.

I love doing cartoons, but I'll be glad to do a logo or both for that matter.
How about a logo for embroidered stuff, like fleeces, hoodies and caps and a
single color t shirt with a cartoon?

I don't need to know right away, but as many of you know next year I'm
planning to relocate to the left side of the country so anything I can get
started ASAP would be a good thing.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Greg

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois