fot

[FOT] FoT Decals & Plans for 2007 FoT Racing

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] FoT Decals & Plans for 2007 FoT Racing
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:55:52 EDT
FoT,

Sales push on excess inventory of FoT Decals was moderately successful.

However, we still have excess inventory of the small ones.  I still want to
convert this inventory to cash in the FoT Account.  Offer is still outstanding.

Some things to consider for 2007:

Money will be going to the West Coast in 2007 for the Kastner Cup
Presentation. (yet to be announced)

Money will be going to the East Coast in 2007 for a FoT event (yet to be
announced)

There may be a strong FoT presence at a (non) FoT event at Road America in
2007 and it may make sense to allocate some FoT funds to that.

 The Texas/Oklahoma guys like, Mr. Price, Mr. Kramer, and Mr. Young made a
significant impact on the FoT coffers for the highly successful Hallett event
this Spring.  We have some special consideration forthcoming, to the TX/FoT, as
we did not need all of the cash due to the generosity of Kas & Peg.

Of course we are not forgetting Kelvin Dodd of Moss Motors and Tim Suddard
and his publishing empire, GRM.

Say no to WHINE AND CHEESY fund raising.

Just send money ($4.00 each) for FoT 3 x 5 decals to:

Friends of Triumph
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648

and receive decals in return mail.  THANKS!