fot

Mitty registration

To: joe alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Mitty registration
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 08:22:30 -0800 (PST)
Joe,
  Do we have a current list of registered (and for sure going to be there)
entrants for the Mitty.  I am planning to start setting up plans for the tent
this week & would like to make sure to get the invites out to everyone
concerned....
  I went to the HSR site, hoping they would have a triumph entry list, but
cannot even get into their info page on the event.  I dont know if their page
is down, or if I am somehow blocking it....
  Anyway.........

At this time, hoping to put 12 - 14 cars under the tent....
  Who all is going to be there....  I assume I have reservations for Susan,
Jack, Joe, Tony, myself....   Please correct me if I am wrong...
  I am open to anyone who wants to join us.

Tom

 http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm

#4 white spitfire