fot

Re: Pinewood Derby at the Gold Cup

To: Fubog1@aol.com
Subject: Re: Pinewood Derby at the Gold Cup
From: Ed Diehl <mediehljr@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 17:53:01 -0700 (PDT)
Oh, man, wasn't it yours that, some years back,ran under a spectators car and
exploded? That was pretty exciting. If I remember correctly that was at the
Kenilworth Lodge at Sebring. Some fun. Cheers, Ed.

Fubog1@aol.com wrote: In a message dated 5/2/2004 4:24:06 PM Pacific Daylight
Time,
grandwazoo@earthlink.net writes:

> dont worry about special
> bearings, rocket motors, cheater wheels,

Well isn't THAT a coincidence.... Rumor is that Sir Stan Part may be coming
out of retirement.... Thunderjet I had a failure of the port side thrust
augmenting rocket assist motor which resulted in a bad crash in '02.... that
has
been repaired & "Thunder" has reportedly been undergoing preparation for some
single engine testing.... more details as available...
Glen
crew chief worlds fastest multi engine rocket powered Triumph valve cover.

Ed Diehl