fot

Re: Silverstones

To: henry@henryfrye.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Silverstones
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 09:18:11 EDT
Bill Babock's friend, Bob Yarrow, supplied these 'replicas' for a time.  I
believe he took purchased the wheels and did the bolt pattern to his spec, but
am not clear on this.

I think this might be the same wheel supplied by JC Whitney in the VW
configuration. Again, I am not positive.

I once looked at another similar wheel, supplied by a wheel company in City
of Industry, CA. Wheel was lighter duty and very inexpensive. I believe it was
made in Mexico.