fot

RE: Adhesive Sticker and Number Removal - Now Paint Cleaner

To: Charly Mitchel <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>, Group44TR7@aol.com,
Subject: RE: Adhesive Sticker and Number Removal - Now Paint Cleaner
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:11:56 -0800
Of course the biggest reason for having a 4 in your number is that it's one
of the easiest numbers to create with duct tape. Seven is also prevalent for
the same reason. In fact when you run an SCCA car at a ICSSC race they
automatically give you your SCCA number preceded by a 7.

I like Eagle One products for cleaning up cars--even though my friend Barney
sold the company to valvoline several years ago. He still uses them--he's
the world's most anal car guy, everything he owns is always detailed
perfectly, and he has a lot of cars and bikes. I know he wouldn't use the
stuff if it wasn't the best--he's not that happy with the folks at
Valvoline. The products are good, and their upholstery cleaners work very
well. I also like their rouge-based rubbing compounds and polishes for
getting the dead layer off paint that is otherwise good, and "wet" polish is
a great product. Barney did a lot of real R&D to make that product work, and
it's very good.