fot

Smokey

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Smokey
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:39:26 -0800
I'm reading Smokey Yunick's books. Wow, are they different. He seems like a
crusty old pain in the ass, but what a mind, and what a life. I recommend
them most highly, but don't let them fall into the hands of impressionable
teenagers or you're likely to have serious trouble on your hands. For that
matter I'm still fairly impressionable, and I'm sure these three books
aren't going to have a good effect on my respect for authority, my
willingness to act more maturely, or my vocabulary.