fot

Re: pvgp 2004

To: jsnook@wcnet.org, stutzman@adelphia.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: pvgp 2004
From: "John Herrera" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 12:22:54 -0500
The ironic thing is that you have to jump a curb to get into the Golf Course
the normal way!

The WPTA had some boards piled next to the curb to ease the cars over the
curb and someone to guide you over the boards. Unfortunately, the guy didn't
guide me very well when I left and I missed the boards. When the back wheels
of The Blue Car hit the pavement, the curb caught the muffler just right (or
just wrong) and when I drove off, the resonator and muffler stayed behind!
The Blue Car got real loud, but some Mason-Dixon guys I was with fixed it in
a jiffy.

This was the only negative in a very well run and fun event. You have show
cars and race cars together at the same time in a great location! The WPTA
does a great job!

John

>From: "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
>To: "Stutzman" <stutzman@adelphia.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: pvgp 2004
>Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:03:20 -0500
>
>Bruce,
>
>Neat idea for a race car class, but how do you suppose we could get our
>race
>cars to the Golf Course for the car show?  We could just jump the curb at
>turn 13 and drive up the hill to the show!! ;>)  I think Dave Spiwak in his
>TR3 tried that in turn 15 a couple years ago and ended up with a bent rim
>and a flat tire!
>
>Jeff Snook
>http://www.snooksdreamcars.com

Set yourself up for fun at home!  Get tips on home entertainment equipment,
video game reviews, and more here.
http://special.msn.com/home/homeent.armx