fot

Re: TR4 Oil Pump Shaft

To: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 Oil Pump Shaft
From: "Peter Vucinic" <vucinic@b140.aone.net.au>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 16:20:13 +1000
Kas,
The material I am using is definitely not along the same lines as drill rod.
Linear rod is a precision ground, hardened bar used in such applications as
material handling/packaging equipment, where linear motion ball bearing
units are required.

I am getting the specification sheet for this material, but haven't seen it
as yet. Typical mechanical properties for this material will be similar to
the below: -
Hardened & ground - inch dimensions. Steel: Ck60 Surface hardness: 62
Tensile strength: 550-750 N/mm

Kind Regards
Peter Vucinic
WORKS-4