fot

Mosport 2003 Website Updates

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mosport 2003 Website Updates
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 22:31:07 -0500
Hi all!

I have added more pictures to my Mosport Web site -- feel free to browse at:
http://www.141.com/triumphs/Mosport2003/

I am working on getting some videos up there as well, but that will take
a little longer.

If you have a picture of the WPTA Hospitality Tent I can put up on the
site, I would appreciate your sending it.

If you have pictures of yourself as a driver you would like me to put up
on the site, I will be happy to put a directory up for you from the
Mosport site.  Email them to me and I will take care of it.  I am also
happy to post any pics of the event you feel are pertinent.

Enjoy!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan    :)