fot

Re: Western FOT

To: <Gt6steve@aol.com>, <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Western FOT
From: "Tom Strange" <tstrange@new.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 16:24:46 -0600
  Probably a great idea for those that far away, but I am still thinking I
would like to help put a "caravan" of race cars together as they come across
the country.  Most all the western cars will come through the chicago area
in some manner & we could have quite a nice display by that time heading on
north.
  The other benifits would be comadarie and help if anyone needed it...
Tom