fot

RE: Beginner's Luck?

To: <Bd309@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Beginner's Luck?
From: "Russ Moore" <rem@cbord.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 13:55:35 -0400
Bob,
It's a unique environment in vintage. We help each other and give parts to a
friend we know can beat us if he gets repaired and is running, but we also
know they would do the same, if the circumstances were reversed. That's the
key, it is friendly, responsible competition. Welcome to the arena, we each
enjoy "the best seat in the house" so to speak, right in the middle of the
tarmac. Words fail to describe the experience.............

Welcome

Best regards

Russ Moore
Spitfire #49