fot

Entry Fees For SVRA

To: mjb@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Entry Fees For SVRA
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 08:48:39 EDT
Yes, it is expensive for some events in the midwest and east. But,  make no
mistake, this is a big one. Some events here are under $200.

It is not the Monterey Historics but the SVRA events are very well done.

Sympathetically, this is tough on 'bottom feeders' like myself, but I try to
find a way. The Brian Redman International Challange is about this cost. I
ran it for 8 years straight, then decided to run other venues as the price
rose and I was pensioned off.