fot

Re: Italia

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Italia
From: "fredd" <fal@hiwaay.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 07:09:40 -0700
Joe,

To make you even more think "I wanna have this Italia", it is a beatifull
car.
My co-founder of the TR Register Belgium, bought one in the late 70's/early
80's.
He had allready a TR Franchorchamps, and I had my Dove and Swallow Doretti
at the time, but that Italia was something special.

Regards,

fredd