fot

New member....now early sixties experience at Road America

To: sbracing@execpc.com
Subject: New member....now early sixties experience at Road America
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 23:52:11 EDT
Russ & Steve,

Regarding Young Tullius and Young Benford...did you share the playpen at
Marlboro?... A wonderful mental image, I have of this, in the 60s.

!960s:  Son Sean, was not yet here when he attended first Road America Race.
Linda will tell you about this, if you ask...it was a less than optimal
camping experience.

The next year or so we went back....we have picture of him with his tiny butt
plopped in to a hole next to Corner Station 14. Might have been a Can-Am
weekend.

Joe (A)

<< > First race attended - Marlboro Md., early 1960's.  Rode to track in TR-3