fot

LOUVRED BONNETS/HOODS

To: "fredd" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: LOUVRED BONNETS/HOODS
From: Peter Gerald Cahill <petergcahill@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 19:43:50 -0500
Dear Fredd

I know just how you feel - when I read of guys attributing a louvred bonnet
to a car that never had one. A slip on my part the Belgian and the Dutch
bit ...by now I should know since I travel this stretch of road in each
direction about fifteen times a year on my  way backwards and forwards from
the Channel ports - between the UK and Nurburgring - where I live theother
half of the year.
Hey Ho!  A few decades and it won't matter - by then it will be the United
States of Europe - with one President. Lets hope they can get the voting
system right by then...you know I mean?

Regards

Peter Cahill