fot

VTR National Convention

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR National Convention
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 13:45:50 EDT
FOT,

For planning purposes    :-)  Can I have a FOT (& Guests) head count on who
is going to be at VTR?

I can not find a specific schedule of events, so we are to proceed with
setting aside Friday night for a Friends of Triumph get together and hope
that this does not compete with a significant VTR activity.

Please try to set this time aside. BBQ   huge projection video   etc.

Further information will be provided in the next few days. I need to hear
from our FOT benefactor on the details. I think he is pretty busy right now.

Regards,

Joe