fot

Re: O-Rings for mounting Weber DCOE carbs

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: O-Rings for mounting Weber DCOE carbs
From: "baxter culver" <peyote222@dellnet.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 20:08:27 -0700
Pierce Manifold in Gilroy, CA.  have an extensive Weber DCOE collection for
sale, one brass bit at a time if you please.   I have also used rubber
o-rings bought at the hardware store in a pinch.  For that matter, if the
application is a race engine, I know those who just bolt the carb. flange
directly to the manifold (with a tad of silicone sealant).   who cares if
the low end froths a bit, the motor never runs there anyway!