fot

Re: John and Val's Excellent Weekend

To: "R John Lye" <rjl6n@UVA.PCMAIL.VIRGINIA.EDU>,
Subject: Re: John and Val's Excellent Weekend
From: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 19:43:03 -0500
R John Lye wrote:

> It was nice to see so many race cars in the show - this is something
> that I'd really like to see the VTR encourage.  There are a lot of
> really neat cars out there on the vintage circuit that a lot of
> folks would really enjoy seeing.

Savannah in 92 had an even bigger group of race cars. There were at least
10-12, including a TR4 that had run in the 24 Hours of Daytona. They even
had a full day of Solo I for qualified cars and drivers the day after the
autocross. I wonder if that is why I always look back on that one as one of
my favorite VTR's? ;-)

Irv