Re: [Roadsters] Rechroming service

To: John F Sandhoff <sandhoff@csus.edu>, Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Rechroming service
From: Pat Mahoney <dynaguy54@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 07:39:04 -0800
I sent pics and description to Randy,  he provided an estimate.  I then sent
the grille based on that estimate.  After inspecting the parts, he honored the
estimate.  You have to pay in advance of receipt, which is understandable,
Comunication has been excellent.  We will see about turn around time and
quality of work.  In the past, I used a broker that sent plating to Canada.
Got mixed results.
The 2000 grille I sent was about as straight as they get for a used piece.  It
had one small ding in the center bar section and no pitting/rust.  I also sent
pics of a 1500 grille that has more issues.  Randy was honest in stating that
he could not provide an estimate based on the pics, but I could send it with
the other one to see if they could do a quality job on it.
So far I am impressed with their way of doing business.
Pat

> From: dynaguy54@hotmail.com
> To: sandhoff@csus.edu; datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
> Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 17:03:21 -0800
> Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Rechroming service
>
> I've sent them my 2000 grille.  Price was reasonable $175 plus shipping.
Will

http://www.classiczcars.com/topic/50576-affordable-chrome-plating-year-end-

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/dynaguy54@hotmail.com
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/dynaguy54@hotmail.com