Re: [Roadsters] Jimmy's Old Car Picnic Pictures

To: datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Jimmy's Old Car Picnic Pictures
From: Fred Katz <roadster@astound.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:48:00 -0700
Great pics by Alvin! I uploaded a brief video of excerpts of the car
show, so you can get a taste of what it's like there. Like Alvin says,
lots of muscle cars. I focused on a couple Camaros because I'm trying
to get my neighbor to work on his car, garaged for over 30 years ('67
Camaro SS).

Anyway, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acUAV-0N0uM

Fred - So.SF
BADROC

On Oct 16, 2010, at 11:12 PM, alvin gogineni wrote:

> We had 3 roadsters(me, Fred and Annie, Eddie and Shari), Matt's 510
> and
> Rob's Mazda RX-4 wagon in a sea of muscle cars.
> Full write-up with pics over at http://www.zcarblog.com
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00