Re: [Roadsters] Need some help please

To: Scott Sheeler <poontang188@hotmail.com>, "datsun-roadsters:
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Need some help please
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 14:40:48 -0700
I don't need to use the choke to start the car when the weather is warm and
haven't used it since probably last April.

Rebuilt Z-therapy carbs are newly installed last march. I would hope the floats
are the newer plastic and not the issue.

Tim

---- Scott Sheeler <poontang188@hotmail.com> wrote:

Tim:

My thoughts...

a sticking nozzle (or nozzles) when releasing the choke causing over-rich
mixture...

float level a little high causing excess fule flow thru nozzle...

Scott Sheeler
http://thedatsunroadsterbook.com/