[Roadsters] Suspension questions - how far do I go

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Suspension questions - how far do I go
From: Bill Oakes <boakes@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 16:02:35 -0600
Yep, I'm afraid it's one step forward and two steps back again...

Was going to just put the brakes on and thought, well, while I'm hear,
I'll clean up the suspension a little bit...

http://picasaweb.google.com/boakes/RoadsterSuspension#

I have new ball joints for the bottom (see pictures), but not for the
top, or are those both called ball joints?

Anyway, while I'm down this far, do I need to replace the top? If so,
how much are those?? Also, replace the shock/strut while I'm there???

Have to stop doing this if I plan to get it on the road this spring.

thanks
-Bill

'68 SRL311 Solex