[Roadsters] Pull motor and trans?

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Pull motor and trans?
From: "Schlegel, Richard" <RSCHLEGEL@OCSD.COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 11:05:34 -0800
Hi All!
I was contacted by another member of SoCalROC about coming to my house and
watching me pull my motor and trans out of our '68 1600.

I am following this step by step I found on the Wiki.
http://www.311s.org/pmwiki-311/pmwiki.php?n=TechSection.EngineRemoval

I am on Step 6 right now. I wanted to take my time since I have never worked
on a roadster before. I was thinking it would be cool if a more experienced
Roadster owner would love to come over and show us how to do it. I would still
do all the labor. Maybe have a class on it. I know it is short notice. I would
like to do this Saturday, December 27th.  I think it would be a good way to
tap the vast knowledge that is available on this list.
Here is my home email. iAmRockinRich@gmail.com.
PS
We live in Buena Park. Near Knott's Berry Farm.

Take Care,
Rich & Kelly
1968 Datsun 1600 Roadster
http://picasaweb.google.com/IAmRockinRich