Re: [Roadsters] Mississippi River Run--pics and video coming

To: Pete Peters <ppeters914@comcast.net>, Datsun List
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Mississippi River Run--pics and video coming
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:30:18 -0700
They're coming. We need to get back on our feet at work after taking time off.
Once things are back to normal, my wife will add our newest Midwest
Roadtrippers to our web site so they can add their pictures. Hopefully I will
be able to add our pics this evening.

With any luck we will be able to post the video of Bill Wessell and/or Steve
Jacobson chasing me across the state at 80+ MPH!

More soon.

Tim

---- Pete Peters <ppeters914@comcast.net> wrote:

Pics or it never happened! <g>