[Roadsters] 1969 Roadster

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] 1969 Roadster
From: <will-mart14@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 18:31:31 -0400
So I'm kind of at a loss here. I have acquired a few older cars a very rarely
do I have the time or know how to fix them up. One car being a 1969 datsun 2000
roadster. Its transmission is broken and I have acquired another but I cannot
put it in myself nor do I have help or a mechanic familiar with the datsun
parts to help. I am looking for someone, if anyone knows anyone, In AZ that may
be of service for a price. All I'm looking for is a simple, not really simple,
transmission removal and install. If you are or know someone in the Phoenix
area that's willing to come down and give me an estimate email me directly at
will-mart14@cox.net. Thank you very much.