Re: [Roadsters] Blinker issue

To: jake7140@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Blinker issue
From: Pat <Pat@HorneSystemsTx.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 09:15:58 -0500
Steve,

My vote is for the emergency flasher switch. I'll bet it is pulled,
which should cause both sides to flash, but the switches are known to
get dirty, causing only one side to flash. Push the switch back in and
your turn signals should work fine.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Steve Jacobson:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001