Re: [Roadsters] Image of the month - Ferrari GTO and Fairlady 1500

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Image of the month - Ferrari GTO and Fairlady 1500
From: DatsunDoc@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 19:47:10 EDT
The 1500 is Jim Glabicky and the car has a 2000 drive train in it. I talked
to him at the Watkins Glen SVRA race a couple of weeks ago about that race
pictured. He said that GTO is unrestored and therefore one of the most valuable

on the planet. He said it was an amazing car and it made him nervous to be
racing with it. I understand, I had a similar feeling dicing with a Porsche 904
 when I was driving a 510 one time.

BTW- for you Virginia or North Carolina Roadster owners. SVRA is holding a
vintage race at VIR this weekend in Danville VA. A nice country drive to get to
 one of the most beautiful and challenging tracks in the country. If you show
up,  look for my red 240Z in the paddock.

Mike Unger

In a message dated 9/24/2008 5:49:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,