[Roadsters] last chance on stuff

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox.Team.Net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] last chance on stuff
From: Gary tew <garytew@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:10:27 -0700
Well, I was able to find homes for some of the parts from my junker.
I saved the clutch and plate because it looks like it was installed
new and never used.  I kept the flywheel, steering shaft, starter,
head, parking brake linkage and alternator bracket.  The carbs, alt,
backing plate and valve cover are gone.  The fuel pump was not an
external lever type unit.  Let me know if any of these parts can help
you out.

Gary Tew
Phoenix, AZ 480-286-6587