[Roadsters] 1500 parts car

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox.Team.Net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] 1500 parts car
From: Gary tew <garytew@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 18:03:56 -0700
Well, all that's left of the rusted 1500 junker I had is the engine.
Someone had dibs on some of the parts but I lost a bunch of emails on
a hard drive crash recently.  I have a complete intake manifold with
carbs.  I removed the head.  The aluminum valve cover is intact with
no broken tabs.  There is an alternator bracket (with alternator),
distributor, fuel pump, starter, fan blades, and any other basic
engine parts, covers, etc.  I'm accepting offers on any of it and the
rest is off to the scrap yard next week, wife's orders.  I'll ship it
fedex ground with my employee discount.

Thanks, Gary Tew
Peoria, AZ '67 1600, VG-30