Re: [Roadsters] sway bar towers - keeping them straight

To: "'peter harrison'" <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] sway bar towers - keeping them straight
From: "Graeme" <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 17:58:24 +0930
Tis' true Peter.
I usually provide a link to the List when I send pics. to an individual.
However since the Sony Imagestation closed, the new site I use, Shutterfly,
doesn't work that way "- just because - and that is what is so."
So, by way of apology you can click on this link,
HYPERLINK
"http://nissanman.shutterfly.com/action/pictures;jsessionid=9DD74A4037C7040F
DFFE79838559BE0C?a=67b0de21b340c179e443"http://nissanman.shutterfly.com/acti
on/pictures;jsessionid=9DD74A4037C7040FDFFE79838559BE0C?a=67b0de21b340c179e4
43HYPERLINK "http://nissanman.shutterfly.com/action/"HYPERLINK
"http://www.imagestation.com/members/Nissanman";
and then go to pics. #46 - #56.
How clumsy is THAT!
If the individual images came up with a valid file name in their location
[e.g. filename.jpg] then life would be a LOT simpler!
I'm open to suggestions.
So, in the immortal words of the about to be executed Ned Kelly, [he was
well hung] Oz Bushranger/Terrorist/Irish victim of racial prejudice,
depending on your view of him, "Such is life!"
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 Datsun Sports
1971 P510 Datsun 1600